Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lookie! I Wrote a Piece for The Naked Writing Project

I wrote a guest blog post for a friend's 'Naked Writing Project.' It's unedited, raw stuff, shared without messing with it much. It was a neat experience. I wrote about anxiety and parenting because these are things so very special to my hearty heart. 

Because I am a dedicated artist, I wrote it pantsless. She kept telling me I didn't have to do that, but, no, I said. When I do something, I do it right. And also I don't really understand metaphor. 

Anyway, I made her let me add an addendum/apology on the end because it didn't have my usual jazz hands, but it's all real and messy and me. 

Check it out. She's going to have a bunch of contributors. Message her across the intertubes if you want to play. 

https://jenkinney.com/2016/05/27/naked-writing-guest-post-you-can-feel-panic-and-thanks-at-the-same-time-its-called-parenting-or-panks/

No comments:

Post a Comment