Monday, June 7, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

so, my mom says i need to do the oprah thing and focus on the things i love most in life. here's my list.








my family. i have the most beautiful little sisters and amazing parents, cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and in-laws. my robb. exercising and pushing myself 'til it hurts. i also have incredible friends who i could fill pages and pages with pics, but will just represent them all with muppets, since that seems appropriate. i also like the muppets. vacations to tropical places and movies about vacations. movies that make me laugh. or cry. or think. i really like movies. yoga. i like it and wish i did more of it. that's pretty much exactly what i look like when i'm doing it. i like theater. especially performing, singing live. i like making people laugh. my all time favorite play ever is "cabaret." and before she got all creepy and sad, liza minnelli was a force to behold (sorry about the pic that makes it look like her lady parts are in jail). i wish to some day play the hell out of the role of 'sally bowles.' horse back riding. i have recently started back doing that and am loving it. john cusack and his brooding eyebrows. and pretty much every movie he's ever been in, with a few expceptions (you know who you are, "serendipity"). chocolate. i really like chocolate. and i think i'd like a bath of chocolate, even though you just KNOW it would get all up in it and such. and God. i truly love God. i didn't really have a good pic of Him, so i thought george burns would do. i also like george burns. i didn't include my like of nature in any of this, but i like that alright, too. and my dog. ok. i'll add a picture of my dog so she doesn't feel left out.


ah, shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment