Friday, March 26, 2010

Projesteroni and Cheese

i am HUNGRY and GROUCHY all the time. i assume it's the hormones, but i cannot stop eating.

remember the story "the very hungry caterpillar?"

that's like me now, but instead of becoming a beautiful butterfly, i'm just becoming a rounder version of myself.

you would be shocked and appalled if you saw the amount of sushi i slammed tonight. after some leftover pasta. after a jimmy john's veggie sub. after a mocha. not long after lunch...which was right on the heels of breakfast.

ah geez.

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon this website and thought it looked cool: http://www.naturallyknockedup.com/ I didn't get to look through all of it, you'll have to let me know what you think of it, and if I should recommend it to others.

    ReplyDelete